Monday, August 17, 2009

10 Books A Day: #117, Part Two















The Swords Trilogy...Michael Moorcock...Berkley

The Chronicles Of Corum...Michael Moorcock...Berkley

The Jewel In The Skull...Michael Moorcock...Daw SF

The Mad God's Amulet...Michael Moorcock...Daw SF

The Sword Of The Dawn...Michael Moorcock...Daw SF

The Runestaff...Michael Moorcock...Daw SF

Count Brass...Michael Moorcock...Dell

The Champion Of Garathorm...Michael Moorcock...Dell

The Quest For Tanelorn...Michael Moorcock...Berkley

The Eternal Champion...Michael Moorcock...Dell


Book Count: 1359.

1 comment:

AlanDP said...

Corum has always been my favorite version of the Eternal Champion. I think I empathize with him more than Elric. Hawkmoon seemed sort of pale in comparison with either of them. I don't think I ever got around to reading any of the Erekose stories.

I tried to read the Cornelius Chronicles twice, but ran out of steam about halfway through the first book, both times.

I did really enjoy the Dancers at the End of Time trilogy, though.