Friday, August 7, 2009

10 Books A Day: #106











The Medieval Myths...Norma Lorre Goodrich...Mentor
Gods And Myths Of Northern Europe...H. R. Ellis Davidson...Pelican Books (Penguin)
The Nibelungenlied...tr. A. T. Hatto...Penguin
Beowulf...tr. David Wright...Penguin
Njal's Saga...tr. Magnus Magnusson and Hermann Palsson...Penguin
Egil's Saga...tr. Hermann Palsson and Paul Edwards...Penguin
Two Lives Of Charlemagne...Einhard and Notker the Stammerer...Penguin
Tristan...Gottfried Von Strassburg...Penguin
A History Of The English Church And People...Bede...Penguin
Lives Of The Saints...tr. J. F. Webb...Penguin
Yesterday was the end of the third wall; today I start the fourth wall. Technically if I just went straight around like I have been I should be beginning with my Tolkien and Tolkien-related books, but I think I'll leave that extensive collection to crown this exercise.
Book Count: 1202.

No comments: